Recipe by Sue Lau
I know there are tons of flourless peanut butter cookies out there, but I felt that the brown sugar blend would be a must for the perfect flavor, and I was right!
Top Review by lesliek67
Wow is right!! I just tried these, they are so wonderful!! I didn't change the recipe because I like my cookies sweet. They turned out perfect! I'm so happy I found this recipe. I've tried others that were terrible. These were just right. Thank you so much for sharing.
- 1 cup natural no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix peanut butter, vanilla, egg, baking powder, and the two types of Splenda.
- Roll by rounded tablespoonfuls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper 3 inches apart.
- Dip fork into brown sugar blend and flatten cookies using a cross hatch pattern.
- Top with a few chocolate chips (pressed in), if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes, then slide parchment paper onto cooling rack and allow cookies to cool.