Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are the best ever!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, sift together dry ingredients, blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape in 1 inch balls, roll in granulated sugar. Place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press fork tines in crisscross pattern across the top of the cookie to flatten it.
- Bake at 375 F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly, remove from pan.
This is the only peanut butter cookie recipe I've ever used. I've had no complaints so I'll keep using this fine recipe. Delicious!!!