Recipe by Reba #2
This Is The Best Recipe I've Tried For Peanut Butter Cookies. It Came From One Of My Moms Cookbooks But I Changed It A Little Bit.
Top Review by Amanda Beth
We really enjoyed these. They were so easy to make and took no time at all, it seemed. I love that there weren't a million ingredients. The cookies were soft and had a nice peanut butter flavor. Next time, I might add a bit more peanut butter. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups self rising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixer cream butter & peanut butter until smooth.
- Add sugars, egg, & vanilla mix well.
- Add your flour a little at a time making sure each installment is fully incorperated before adding another.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls & place about 2-inches apart on baking sheet. Using a fork press them flat making a criss-cross patern.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet immediately to cool(its easiest to use a spatula).