Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful cookie recipe I got from a co-worker and it is flour free!
- Add all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix toughly about 1-2 minutes.
- Drop quarter size balls onto a greased baking sheet. (I use air bake cookie sheets.).
- Press a criss-cross pattern on each ball with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes. (Cookies will puff up and then start to brown.).
My mother in law made these last night. They were very good. The first batch she made without flour. They didnt want to stay together. The second batch she added 2T flour and they were great. The next time we make them we are going to add some chocolate chips.
I love these cookies because they are so easy to make and you get a better peanut butter flavor than traditional cookies. I let my girls make these, and we substituted 1/4 c. of the peanut butter for 1/4 c. Nutella spread. They were amazing!