Recipe by tkwegner
This is a wonderful cookie recipe I got from a co-worker and it is flour free!
Top Review by MsBobby
My mother in law made these last night. They were very good. The first batch she made without flour. They didnt want to stay together. The second batch she added 2T flour and they were great. The next time we make them we are going to add some chocolate chips.
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix toughly about 1-2 minutes.
- Drop quarter size balls onto a greased baking sheet. (I use air bake cookie sheets.).
- Press a criss-cross pattern on each ball with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes. (Cookies will puff up and then start to brown.).