Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like this one. it has a ture peanut flavor.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.Add vanilla and peanut butter.Add egg and beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Roll into balls.Place on greased cookie sheets.And press down with floured fork tines.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 Deg. F).
- For 12 to 15 Minutes.
- To vary this recipe sprinkle tops with chocolate peices.Press lightly.
These are fantastic cookies. I doubled everything except the peanut butter. For the shortening, I used 3/4 c. butter and 1/4 c. shortening. I chilled the dough about 15 minutes before rolling into balls and using a fork dipped in white sugar to make the criss-cross pattern. Honestly, these are some heavenly p.b. cookies!! Love them!!