Recipe by nikki ciciretto
These yummy cookies are good anytime, anywhere. The chocolate chips can be substituted with peanut butter chips or leave them out altogether.
- 1 cup Crisco
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together Crisco and both sugars until smooth,.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add peanut butter.
- In another bowl, mix together dry ingredients and slowly add to batter.
- When mixed, add chocolate chips.
- Spoon drops of dough onto a parchment papered tray and bake 5-10 minutes in a 325° oven.