Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies are very basic and simply to make. They also don't take long to bake so you get to injoy the faster!
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In large bowl cream together peanut butter, Shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Add egg.
- Mix until well blended.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to peanut butter mixture at low speed.
- mix until blended.
- Drop large spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto un greased baking sheet.
- Flaten slightly with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 375F for 7 to 9 miniutes or until just beginning to brown.
These definately hit the spot! I've been in a "just gimme a treat" mood all day and these did the job. Very good, very easy making, yummy peanut butter cookies. Now for someone to wrestle them away from me......LOL. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.