Just like my mom made them. Make sure you don't cook longer then the specified time or they will burn on the bottom. I've included a photo of the bottom too.
- Beat 1st 3 ing. until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Beat in peanut butter.
- Mix dry ing. together.
- Stir flour mix into peanut butter mix with a spoon.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on shiny cookie sheet.
- Press with a fork.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven (middle shelf) for 12 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Store in sealed container.
Delicious! I was finding most recipes only called for 1/2 cup of peanut butter and for me that just didn't give them the peanutbuttery taste. This was perfect. Thanks for the great recipe! :)
Mmmmm.. these cookies are yummy. Just like another reviewer said, "peanutbuttery". Dipped the fork in sugar before flattening. Made 4 1/2 dozen cookies. I'm going to make the next batch with chunky peanut butter. Thanks for sharing.