Recipe by bailey46
Just like my mom made them. Make sure you don't cook longer then the specified time or they will burn on the bottom. I've included a photo of the bottom too.
Top Review by carolinerenee
Delicious! I was finding most recipes only called for 1/2 cup of peanut butter and for me that just didn't give them the peanutbuttery taste. This was perfect. Thanks for the great recipe! :)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (I use light brown)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter (a little more never hurts)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 1st 3 ing. until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Beat in peanut butter.
- Mix dry ing. together.
- Stir flour mix into peanut butter mix with a spoon.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on shiny cookie sheet.
- Press with a fork.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven (middle shelf) for 12 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Store in sealed container.