- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker supermoist yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°. Beat half of the cake mix, the water, peanut butter and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon. Stir in remaining cake mix.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.