Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The best chewy cookie ever. A school lunch staple in our house. Makes a big batch. Not really sure on the baking time.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cream butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and peanut butter.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Shape into small balls.
- Place on an ungreased pan allow room for spreading.
- Press a fork criss-cross fashion onto cookie.
- Bake 375° 10 minutes, just until starting to brown.
I had these on my cookie trays this year. They were soft and chewy with a great taste. Thanks for sharing your recipe.