Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried these yet, but they sound good.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs just until well blended.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Lower the mixer speed and stir in flour mixture just until well combined.
- Chill batter for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Remove batter from refrigerator. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten with a fork, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until the edges start to lightly brown. Do not overbake.
These were moist and chewy, not like some recipes that end up dry and crumble easy. They were easy to make. Thanks.
Delicious cookies. Children love them and so easy to make.