Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious and chewy!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 small egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Cream butter in a large bowl.
- Add both sugars and mix well.
- Add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Mix in egg.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients; blend into batter.
- Lightly dust hands with flour and shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- When done, carefully transfer cookies to wire rack or paper grocery sack and let cool.
This is really easy to make and has great flavor. I make these for my friends all the time, and even get complaints when I go a week without making them. I like to add about half a bag of caramel/milk chocolate chips into one btter. It will taste amazing.
These are great! Love the texture and the flavour..easy to put together too. I used crunchy peanut butter and the mix made 30 cookies.