1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Cookies
Dani Jean's Note:
Delicious and chewy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Cream butter in a large bowl.
- 3Add both sugars and mix well.
- 4Add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- 5Mix in egg.
- 6Combine remaining dry ingredients; blend into batter.
- 7Lightly dust hands with flour and shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 8Arrange on cookie sheet and gently flatten with a fork.
- 9Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- 10When done, carefully transfer cookies to wire rack or paper grocery sack and let cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g