Recipe by Small Town Cook
These are fabulous and very easy to make. People aways think they are a lot harder than they look. I use my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe, but if you have one you like better you can use that. Can also use different kinds of candies. I have used Nestle's Treasures, Hershey's miniatures, Hershey's Kisses, and caramels.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl add peanut butter, sugar and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Unwrap the Snickers.
- Take about a tablespoon of dough in your hand. Press it flat.
- Place a Snickers mini in the center.
- Roll dough firmly around Snickers. If you don't have enough to cover it, add more dough.
- Place on pan.
- Repeat until dough and Snickers are used up.
- Bake 15-17 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and place on rack or wax paper to cool completely.