Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use.
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored rice milk
- 1⁄3 cup Rice Dream Vanilla Frozen Dessert (ice cream)
- 1⁄4 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 3 tablespoons protein powder, unflavored
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caramel syrup (located in the coffee aisle)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sucanat (or you can use Turbinadao or light brown sugar)
- 2 1⁄4 cups ice cubes
- In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Add ice cubes through feed tube, one at a time, until thick and smooth.