I use Jarrow Naturals Unflavored Whey Protein Powder for these. For the sweetener I've used maple syrup in place of the honey while my neighbor has used stevia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the peanut butter and butter in glass dish and microwave for 30 seconds. Take this out and stir till melted together.
- 2Add in vanilla and sweetener and stir till combined.
- 3Next, add in the protein powder and stir till combined.
- 4Add in the oats and stir till combined. Depending on what kind/how much sweetener you use, you may need to add a bit more or a bit less oats. You want a nice thick batter.
- 5Pour into parchment paper lined 8x8 pan and pat out.
- 6Refrigerate till solid.
- 7Cut into bars and wrap individually. Keep refrigerated till ready to use.
- 8Here's the protein break down if you cut into 12 bars for the ingredients I used.
- 9Peanut butter - 56 grams.
- 10Protein Powder 56 grams.
- 11Oats 10 grams.
- 12Total 122 grams protein for the whole recipe. This calculates to around 12 grams of protein per bar.
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookie Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 200.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: