Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was tired of purchasing protein bars in the store that had way too many ingredients in them. That and they didn't taste good. I whipped up this batch of protein bars and fell in love. I hope you like them as much as I do. Make sure to refrigerate them. Add more oats if needed and use any liquid or dry sweetener to taste. Add more or less as desired. With my protein powder, I get 12 grams of protein out of each bar.
- Put the peanut butter and butter in glass dish and microwave for 30 seconds. Take this out and stir till melted together.
- Add in vanilla and sweetener and stir till combined.
- Next, add in the protein powder and stir till combined.
- Add in the oats and stir till combined. Depending on what kind/how much sweetener you use, you may need to add a bit more or a bit less oats. You want a nice thick batter.
- Pour into parchment paper lined 8x8 pan and pat out.
- Refrigerate till solid.
- I use Jarrow Natural Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored. I have a friend whose used chocolate protein powder with these and loved it as well.