Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Kids love these cookies. They are great to wrap individually and sell at bake sales.
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 Snickers candy bars (finger size) or 10 Milky Way bars (finger size)
- 10 wooden popsicle-type sticks
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl,combine sugars, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla and egg.
- Beat well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- Securely insert a wooden stick into small end of each candy bar forming a lollipop.
- Shape about 1/3 cup dough smoothly around each candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
- Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 275°F for 13 to 16 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely before eating (could be very hot inside!).