Kids love these cookies. They are great to wrap individually and sell at bake sales.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 Snickers candy bars (finger size) or 10 Milky Way bars (finger size)
- 10 wooden popsicle-type sticks
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In large bowl,combine sugars, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla and egg.
- 3Beat well.
- 4Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- 5Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Securely insert a wooden stick into small end of each candy bar forming a lollipop.
- 8Shape about 1/3 cup dough smoothly around each candy bar making sure bar is completely covered.
- 9Place 4 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake at 275°F for 13 to 16 minutes.
- 11Remove from cookie sheet.
- 12Cool completely before eating (could be very hot inside!).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 463.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g