1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cookie Crumbs Pie Crust
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some cookies from The Best Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Cookies and I wanted to do something different with them. And this is the end result. :) I bet this would be great with a chocolate pie filling. The 15 minute cooling time is included in the prep time. If you don't have any cookies leftover from the above mentioned recipe, any type of peanut butter cookie would do. Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 20th, 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed peanut butter cookies
- 1/4-1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1In a medium bowl combine crumbs and melted margarine.
- 2Press into a 9 inch pie plate, making sure to go up evenly on the sides.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 5Fill with favorite pie filling.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookie Crumbs Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cookies