Recipe by duke1981
Great for that morning pick-me-up! Combines a quick snack with that morning coffee all-in-one! Different, quick, and easy to make!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground coffee, extra fine grind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Mix top ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Mix bottom part of ingredients in separate bowl.
- Combine both bowls together, slowly adding dry ingredients to moist batter (top part).
- Set in fridge for one hour (can use right away but cooking time may vary).
- Roll into teaspoon size ball.
- Place on cookies sheet about 3in apart.
- Press with fork to about 1/4in thick.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (soft to crunchy).