1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Coconuts
This really looks like a really cool recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put peanut butter, honey, raisins, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix and stir until everything is mixed together.
- 3Put the coconut on a plate and spread it evenly.
- 4Drop a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture onto the plate of coconut.
- 5Roll the mixture in the coconut until it is covered with coconut. Put finished candy on a clean plate.
- 6Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have used all the mixture.
- 7Put the candy in the refrigerator. Chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Coconuts
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g