Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This really looks like a really cool recipe.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Coconuts recipe from Food.com.
- Put peanut butter, honey, raisins, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Put the coconut on a plate and spread it evenly.
- Drop a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture onto the plate of coconut.
- Roll the mixture in the coconut until it is covered with coconut. Put finished candy on a clean plate.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have used all the mixture.
- Put the candy in the refrigerator. Chill until firm.
I used ground up peanuts as the peanut butter. As a result it was "looser" than store bought. So I simply put the mixture in a 8X8 pan, sprinkled the coconut over it and froze it. I like it so much I'm serving them them in frozen squares. Thanks for the postbugsbunnyfan.
These are SOOO good! I used the peanut butter that's just ground up peanuts and nothing else, and with the honey it was very sweet! I think you could easily get away with using half the honey in case you're concerned about sugar. If you're using the regular sweetened peanut butter (JIF, Skippy) I would use less. These are a great healthy treat! Very easy too! Thanks so much!