This a wonderful afternoon snack or to take on a walk in the park.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 9-inch square pan with vegetable spray.
- 3Put rolled oats, raisins, bran flakes, coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and baking soda in bowl.
- 4Combine until well mixed.
- 5In small saucepan, whisk together peanut butter, brown sugar, margarine, honey and vanilla over medium heat for approximately 30 seconds or just until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
- 6Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- 7Press into prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- 8Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Coconut-Raisin Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g