Peanut Butter-Coconut-Raisin Granola Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch square pan with vegetable spray.
- Put rolled oats, raisins, bran flakes, coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and baking soda in bowl.
- Combine until well mixed.
- In small saucepan, whisk together peanut butter, brown sugar, margarine, honey and vanilla over medium heat for approximately 30 seconds or just until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.