Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
( No Bake! ) Ohh ,this is a good, good cookie! Forget the calories! 8)
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter morsels
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, peanut butter, and oil.
- Bring to a boil; stir constantly until sugar melts.
- Remove from heat, add peanut butter morsels to saucepan, stir until morsels melt.
- Add to oats, stirring mixture until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxpaper.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
My school used to make these cookies and I have looked for the recipe for at least 24 years..I have not tried your recipe yet but it sure sounds like the cookies I remember as a young girl, thanks for posting.