Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are yum!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 finely chopped salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Cream butter with sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and beat until combined well.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and salt.
- Add flour and beat just until combined.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle peanuts over, pressing them in lightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool, cut into 24 bars and then the bar on the diagonal, making 48 cookies.
Good flavor but very dry and crumbly. Will not make again.
Good recipe .. I couldn't spread the mixture, it was more like cookie dough, so I pressed it down .. They bars were very "crumbly" and broke apart .. but the taste is excellent!! I will make this again soon, maybe adding an extra egg will help .. thanks