1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Cocoa in a Crock Pot
Slow cooked cocoa? yes! just plan ahead and get ready for a treat.
My Private Note
8 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cocoa mix in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- 2Carefully stir in hot water.
- 3Stir in chocolate-flavored syrup.
- 4Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- 5Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Ladle cocoa into mugs.
- 7Makes 9 (8-ounce) servings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cocoa in a Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (2371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g