Recipe by Annacia
Slow cooked cocoa? yes! just plan ahead and get ready for a treat.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I made 1/4 recipe in my 1 1/2 qt crock! 2 packets sugar free cocoa mix, 2 c water, 1/4 c hershey syrup, 1 Tbl PB, and a dash of vanilla. Reduced calories and sugar by half! Yummy treat and warmed me up on a chilly fall morning. Thanks for a keeper Annacia. Made for Diabetic Tailgate Party.
- 1 cup powdered chocolate milk mix or 1 cup chocolate fudge powdered cocoa mix
- 8 cups hot water
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cocoa mix in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- Carefully stir in hot water.
- Stir in chocolate-flavored syrup.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Ladle cocoa into mugs.
- Makes 9 (8-ounce) servings.