Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter found this recipe last Christmas. The family has enjoyed it since. Very easy to make!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. (I have always used creamy peanut butter).
- Cook and stir over medium heat until blended.
- Remove from the heat, stir in confectioner’s sugar, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Spread into a buttered 8-in square pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting into squares.
- Store at room temperature.