Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chocolate covered potato chips and nuts? Count me in! Found this recipe in Simple and Delicious magazine Dec 2008, submitted by Pat Maxwell of California. Only four ingredients and super simple. Note - preparation time does not include cooling time.
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed potato chips (ridged style)
- In microwave safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips, stir until smooth.
- Stir in peanuts and potato chips and drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container.
This was also in the Taste of Home Contest Winners 2013 book. So easy, so yummy.
I thought this was great....not too rich at all. If I'm going to have something decadent, I'll go all the way. Easy to make and quick. I was worried a bit, because my chocolate seemed to seize up a bit when melting. But I quickly recovered, and everything turned out nicely. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 2012.
It was a little too rich. Nce.