Recipe by Ridinthewind
From the Casper Star Tribune
Top Review by AmyZoe
This was a definite make-again recipe. Used fresh ground peanut butter and real butter plus 2 whole eggs. Very rich and delicious. My mom thought the chocolate and peanut butter together reminded her of coffee. This is a definite make-again recipe. YUM! Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2012.
- 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- 177.44 ml flour
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat peanut butter
- 78.07 ml peanut butter chips
- 78.07 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and milk and mix.
- Combine flour, powder and add to creamed mixture and mix.
- Divide batter in half.
- To one half add peanut butter and peanut butter chips and mix
- To the other half add cocoa and chocolate chips and mix.
- In a greased 9x9 in baking pan, spoon chocolate batter in eight mounds to form a checkerboard pattern.
- Spoon seven mounds of peanut butter batter between them.
- Cut through batter with a knife to marblize.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes and cool.