1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter-Chocolate Stuffed French Toast With Jam Syrup
I have not tried this French Toast yet but I'll try it soon. It looks too good. I'll have to LOL This is from Rachael Ray. If you don't want peanut butter and chocolate, you can use cream cheese and jam instead :) That's what is suggested.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each bread slice. Divide the chocolate chips amond 4 slices; top with the remaining bread slices, peanut butter side down, to make 4 sandwiches.
- 2In a shallow bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Soak each sandwich in the egg mixture until saturated, about 5 seconds. Transfer the sandwiches to a large platter in a single layer.
- 3In a small saucepan, cook the jam and 3 tablespoon water over low heat, stirring occasionally, until warm and smooth.
- 4In a large skillet, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add half of the sandwiches and cook until golden, about 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining butter and sandwiches. Slice and serve with the whipped cream and jam syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Chocolate Stuffed French Toast With Jam Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.8
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.4 mg
- Sodium 554.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g