SO simple and yummy. Made with My Holiday Cookie Mix.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Stars recipe from Food.com.
- Dip measuring cup omto mix and level off;allow to come to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large blow,combine mix,peanut butter,vanilla and egg at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Immediately place 1 chocolate star in center of each cookie,pressing down lightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.
I took these to my children's playgroup,the kids weren't that interested in them,but the adults couldn't leave them alone! A really simple and yummy cookie recipe,that is highly addictive!Bet you can't eat just one!!Thanks Lorrie!Made for PhotoTag.