1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Stars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip measuring cup omto mix and level off;allow to come to room temperature.
- 2Heat oven to 375°F.
- 3In large blow,combine mix,peanut butter,vanilla and egg at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
- 4Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 375 F for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 6Immediately place 1 chocolate star in center of each cookie,pressing down lightly.
- 7Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Stars
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: