1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate S'mores Fudge Cake
Chef Mommie's Note:
I had this at my parents house today. My Daddy made it and we all loved it. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, You WILL love this!!! Great for Church socials and other gatherings. ***Note*** Wherever you see "(*optional)", that is where my Daddy added that little something extra into the original recipe. I hope you try it and like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix (*optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, beaten (*optional-4 eggs)
- 1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter (*optional crunchy)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- 2Combine sugar, flour, baking soda and "optional" pudding mix in bowl.
- 3In a saucepan over medium heat, bring butter, vanilla, cocoa, water, buttermilk and eggs to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally.
- 4Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Bake 25 minutes, until center bounces back when lightly touched.
- 6Cool cake completely. Combine peanut butter and peanut oil in bowl and spread over cake. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- 7Prepare Chocolate Fudge Frosting:In a saucepan over medium heat combine butter cocoa buttermilk vanilla and *optional Karo. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in confectioners' sugar. Stir or whisk until smooth. While still warm, pour over evenly over marshmallows.
- 8Allow frosting to set 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate S'mores Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 444.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 63.9 g
- Protein 9.8 g