Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
High protein...Look here! This recipe is from P.B Smoothie.
- 8 ounces skim milk
- 1 package carnation chocolate instant breakfast drink mix
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with fresh fruit.
Yum! It was soooo good! I didn't have the plain chocolate so I used the dark, and it worked probblably just as well. I loved it!
um, WOW! this was absolutely delish!!!! i didn't have any chocolate instant breakfast mix, but i did happen to have french vanilla, so i used that instead. it was VERY good. this is now going to be a regular in my house. :) great after workout shake!!! YUM!
This was a nice treat in the morning. I'm trying to eat 1 banana everyday, but the problem is- I'm not a big fan of bananas! This was a great way to mask the taste. I might be making one of these every morning. Thanks for the post.