Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A neighbor gave us this recipe when we were all little. We have several family names for it, but we all agree that it is delicious!!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal (Rice Krispies)
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- In large pan, slowly melt peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar together. Bring JUST to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal.
- Pour into large pan.
- Melt both chips together (microwave safe bowl for 1 minute, stir and microwave for a 15 more seconds).
- Pour mixture over rice cereal in pan. Spread evenly. Refrigerate or wait until chocolate hardens.
- Cut and enjoy!