Found this on the internet. Great for kids and adults!
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Chocolate Scotcheroo's recipe from Food.com.
- Generously butter a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a 3 quart saucepan mix light corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until peanut butter melts, stir constantly.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice krispie cereal.
- Press mixture into buttered 9x13 pan (using well buttered hands).
- In double boiler, melt semi-sweet chocolate bits and butterscotch bits together. Make sure your water is not at boiling point when doing this (do it slowly).
- When melted spread over top of Rice Krispie mixture.
- Chill until top is firm and cut into squares.