1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter-Chocolate Scotcheroo's
Galley Wench's Note:
Found this on the internet. Great for kids and adults!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously butter a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 2In a 3 quart saucepan mix light corn syrup, sugar and peanut butter.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring until peanut butter melts, stir constantly.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in rice krispie cereal.
- 6Press mixture into buttered 9x13 pan (using well buttered hands).
- 7In double boiler, melt semi-sweet chocolate bits and butterscotch bits together. Make sure your water is not at boiling point when doing this (do it slowly).
- 8When melted spread over top of Rice Krispie mixture.
- 9Chill until top is firm and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter-Chocolate Scotcheroo's
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.5
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 311.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 45.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g