Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
A great sweet treat!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 10 large marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- heat butter in a saucepan till melted.
- add marshmallows and chocolate and heat until almost melted, add peanut butter combine, and remove from heat.
- stir in rice cereal until coated and pour into a non stick deep pan.
- allow to cool.
these tasted fine - but didn't hold together at all. i would use about 16 oz. of marshmallows - instead of just 10 large marshmallows. i think that would help.