Recipe by flower7
My mom had this recipe hand written on an old recipe card. It is so tasty and can be fairly low in fat if you use low fat/fat free milk, Cool Whip and chocolate syrup. And it's so good you'll never know the difference! Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Bfloftspring
This is very intriguing. I love the idea of blending skim milk into the peanut butter. How would use real whipped cream, skip the banana and layer a few Nabisco wafers in w Choc sauce. My favorite, hands down, Graeters Bittersweet. None better in the whole world!
- 2 cups cold milk (I use skim)
- 2 -3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 10 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 -3 bananas, peeled, sliced
- 4 teaspoons chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the peanut butter into the milk in a small bowl.
- Add the pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed of a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Divide half of pudding mix between 4 parfait glasses, top with banana slices and 1 tsp chocolate syrup.
- Repeat layers, ending with syrup.
- Divide remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping between glasses and top with 1/2 tsp more syrup each.
- Chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Top with chopped peanuts before serving, if desired.