My mom had this recipe hand written on an old recipe card. It is so tasty and can be fairly low in fat if you use low fat/fat free milk, Cool Whip and chocolate syrup. And it's so good you'll never know the difference! Cook time is chill time.
- Beat the peanut butter into the milk in a small bowl.
- Add the pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed of a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Divide half of pudding mix between 4 parfait glasses, top with banana slices and 1 tsp chocolate syrup.
- Repeat layers, ending with syrup.
- Divide remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping between glasses and top with 1/2 tsp more syrup each.
- Chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Top with chopped peanuts before serving, if desired.