1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter - Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
My mom had this recipe hand written on an old recipe card. It is so tasty and can be fairly low in fat if you use low fat/fat free milk, Cool Whip and chocolate syrup. And it's so good you'll never know the difference! Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the peanut butter into the milk in a small bowl.
- 2Add the pudding mix.
- 3Beat on low speed of a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- 4Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- 5Divide half of pudding mix between 4 parfait glasses, top with banana slices and 1 tsp chocolate syrup.
- 6Repeat layers, ending with syrup.
- 7Divide remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping between glasses and top with 1/2 tsp more syrup each.
- 8Chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- 9Top with chopped peanuts before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter - Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 537.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g