Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A wonderful and easy to prepare ending to any meal...everyone loves chocolate pudding and peanut butter, right?...well here they are together,in a creamy smooth dessert.
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided (Cool Whip is good)
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp milk with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat pudding mix with the remaining milk until blended (about 2 minutes); let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; evenly divide and top the chocolate pudding mixture with peanut butter mixture, and then with the remaining pudding.
- Garnish top with remaining whipped topping.