Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful and easy to prepare ending to any meal...everyone loves chocolate pudding and peanut butter, right?...well here they are together,in a creamy smooth dessert.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp milk with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat pudding mix with the remaining milk until blended (about 2 minutes); let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; evenly divide and top the chocolate pudding mixture with peanut butter mixture, and then with the remaining pudding.
- Garnish top with remaining whipped topping.
My husband liked this pudding. It reminded us of a peanut butter cup. Very quick and easy. Thanks Kittencal. Bullwinkle.
This was a really good,easy to make dessert. I loved the peanut butter layer. We went full flavor on this...no fat free here! Thanks for another keeper!
Quick simple dessert. Rich and satisfying without being heavy or fattening. Used sugar free pudding, skim milk and fat free cool whip.