Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This struck me as an interesting recipe that I want to try.
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 2 tablespoons chunky reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons Milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in ¾ cup whipped topping; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon 1/2 of the pudding into 6 parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.