Recipe by CoffeeB
Perfect for the holidays and of course two of my favorite's being peanut butter and chocolate. I'm in heaven.
Top Review by mersaydees
Made as directed, these were a little tricky for me as they were dripping heavily with chocolate from/to baking tray. I used my stainless steel tongs to manipulate these from the chocolate pot to prepared baking sheets. The recipients of these delectable treasures insist these are no less than 5 stars -- even picky DH who doesn't like 'Zaar recipes! :)Thanks, CoffeeB. Made for Veggie Recipe Swap.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 35 -40 large thin pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and 3 t. oil until smooth.
- Dip pretzels, shake off excess.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet to set and then refrigerate for one hour.
- Meanwhile melt the peanut butter chips and remaining oil.
- Transfer to a small resealable bag.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of bag, drizzle over 1/2 the pretzels and again refrigerate until hardened.
- Store in a airtight container.