Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was "inspired" by the Snyder's brand version of these.
- 118.29 ml peanut butter (I used creamy Skippy)
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 70.87 g baghershey's milk chocolate chips
- 24-30 small pretzel twists (I like Snyder's)
- Stir powdered sugar and peanut butter together until combined. This will take some time and a little elbow grease but it will come together eventually.
- Melt the chocolate chips. I put mine in a glass Pyrex measuring cup and microwave for 1 minute, stir, and microwave 30 seconds more.
- Sandwich about 1t. of the peanut butter mixture between two pretzels.
- Dip in melted chocolate (I use a fork to fish the pretzels out and bang off the excess chocolate).
- Let set up for several hours (overnight is best). Don't freeze as the peanut butter filling will cause the chocolate to sweat when they thaw out.
These were soooo good, and really easy to make! Thanks!