- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I used creamy Skippy)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 0.5 (5 ounce) baghershey's milk chocolate chips
- 24 -30 small pretzel twists (I like Snyder's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir powdered sugar and peanut butter together until combined. This will take some time and a little elbow grease but it will come together eventually.
- Melt the chocolate chips. I put mine in a glass Pyrex measuring cup and microwave for 1 minute, stir, and microwave 30 seconds more.
- Sandwich about 1t. of the peanut butter mixture between two pretzels.
- Dip in melted chocolate (I use a fork to fish the pretzels out and bang off the excess chocolate).
- Let set up for several hours (overnight is best). Don't freeze as the peanut butter filling will cause the chocolate to sweat when they thaw out.