1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Sandwiches
Chef #1248050's Note:
I was "inspired" by the Snyder's brand version of these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir powdered sugar and peanut butter together until combined. This will take some time and a little elbow grease but it will come together eventually.
- 2Melt the chocolate chips. I put mine in a glass Pyrex measuring cup and microwave for 1 minute, stir, and microwave 30 seconds more.
- 3Sandwich about 1t. of the peanut butter mixture between two pretzels.
- 4Dip in melted chocolate (I use a fork to fish the pretzels out and bang off the excess chocolate).
- 5Let set up for several hours (overnight is best). Don't freeze as the peanut butter filling will cause the chocolate to sweat when they thaw out.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: