Recipe by stephanief
My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me that she received from a church friend. This is easy and tasty.
Top Review by LainieBug
Extremely easy candy to make. I made two batches, using two different combinations: first one as the recipe is written and second one I substituted semi-sweet chocolate for the white chocolate. I will be making this candy for my Christmas cookie trays from now on. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the chips and the peanut butter in a microwaveable bowl.
- Heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Stir and then add in pretzels and mix completely.
- Pour onto greased cookie sheet and place in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.