Made these with my nephew and they are so yummy, easy, and he loved to help.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk, banana and peanut butter in blender.
- 2Cover and process on high power until smooth.
- 3Divide half of chocolate pieces among four paper cups.
- 4Pour half of milk mixture into cups, sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces.
- 5Chill remaining milk mixture in the'fridge.
- 6Freeze cups for one hour or until slushy.
- 7Pour remaining milk mixture into cups, then insert wooden stick in center.
- 8Freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pops
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 90.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g