Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made these with my nephew and they are so yummy, easy, and he loved to help.
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup miniature candy covered plain chocolate candies, chopped up small (like M and Ms, or your favorite candy bar)
- Place milk, banana and peanut butter in blender.
- Cover and process on high power until smooth.
- Divide half of chocolate pieces among four paper cups.
- Pour half of milk mixture into cups, sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces.
- Chill remaining milk mixture in the'fridge.
- Freeze cups for one hour or until slushy.
- Pour remaining milk mixture into cups, then insert wooden stick in center.
- Freeze until firm.
My kids liked these but thought they had a little too much banana flavor. I think next time we will add more peanut butter and less banana.