Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Simply wonderful, sweet recipe!
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut wax paper into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Butter it.
- In large saucepan, melt peanut butter chips with 2/3 cup condensed milk over low heat.
- Let cool slightly.
- With your finger, press evenly in thin layer over wax paper.
- Leave at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In pan, melt chocolate chips and other half of condensed milk.
- Remove from burner, add in vanilla extract.
- Evenly spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Leave at room temperature 1/2 hour.
- On 15-inch side of pan, roll up tight into jellyroll without wax paper.
- Wrap tightly in Saran wrap.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices!