Recipe by chefboy518
This sweet and creamy pie is always popular at family reunions. Kids love it. Even better, it calls for just five ingredients and can be made in minutes! It came from Taste of Home Busy Family Favorites
- 1 (6 ounce) package peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut four peanut butter cups in half;Coarsely chop remaining cups and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Add in whipped topping.
- Add in chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon into crust. Arrange halved peanut butter cups on top. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.