Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These turn out soft and chewy! A great change from the usual chocolate chip cookie.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Beat in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place heaping tablespoons of cookie dough on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 1 minute on the sheets, then finish cooling cookies on a wire rack.