Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
great quick and easy...the kids love them
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- FOR BARS.
- in medium saucepan heat 1 cup peanut butter, corn syrup. powdered sugar and margarine over med-low heat. until margarine is melted. stirring frequently. remove from heat. stir in oats.mix well.
- spread onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan -- set aside.
- FOR TOPPING.
- place chocolate peices in med. sized microwaveable bowl. . microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- stir in 2 tabelspoons peanut butter until well blended. spread evenly over oats layer. sprinker with chopped nuts, if disired. chill 30 minutes or until set.
- cut into bars with sharp knife. if bars are difficult to cut let stand for about 10 minutes. store tightly covered at room temperature.
I love that you can make these in the summer without using the oven. These are so simple but delightful. I can't think of a better combination than peanut butter, oatmeal, and chocolate. I found this recipe in Easy Home Cooking No-Bake Desserts. Thank you for posting this great recipe!